- 40-foot-films screening of birds.
- advanced showing of hitchcock.
- dearly beloved anthropologie.
- adoring disney store mirrors.
- choco-almond float with kahlua.
- i've been cheek-kissed 2x in this.
- garfunkel & oates!
- ready for a 90th birthday party.
there are so many things for me to be excited about this season. i feel in my element when the holidays roll around, i have a feeling that this spirit will carry well over into 2013- enough to last me until next fall anyways. i will be going to italy and possibly other cities nearby this summer with david and his family. this will be my first time traveling to europe! this december will mark 5 years since i've seen my family, and thankfully it will be no more than that! my mother has agreed to visit me this christmas. i can't wait to relax with her and catch up. dolce far niente! (sweet doing nothing/pleasant idleness)
what are some things you're excited about this holiday?